ATRONA Test Labs is pleased to announce a training workshop on Level II Magnetic Particle Inspection July
26 to July 28. This is a Level 2 Training Seminar and Workshop (20 hours) covering the following topics:
- Principles of Magnetic Particle Testing
- Magnetic Fields and Electrical Currents
- Magnetic Particle Materials
- Magnetic Particle Equipment
- Magnetic Particle Test Applications
- Manufacturing Processes, Types of Discontinuities and Indications
- Demagnetization and Post Cleaning
- Process Controls
- Magnetic Particle Testing Standard Practice ASTM E1444/E144M
- Hands-on Applications
- Qualifications and Certification
INSTRUCTOR/TRAINER: George Hopman, ASNT LEVEL III #15776 Magnetic Particle (MT) Since 2-1983. George is well known in the field of Non-Destructive Testing and helped write ASTM E1444. He is the current Chairman: ASTM E07.03 Liquid Penetrant / Magnetic Particle Subcommittee and is the recipient of the following awards: ASNT Fellow – Class of 2011 ASNT Mentoring – Class of 2014.
COST: $890 for first student and $750 for each additional student from same company.
Call Robin at ATRONA Test Labs to register 815-229-8620 or email at email@example.com.
Download flyer in PDF format →
July 26 - 28, 2017
Seminar will be held
daily from 8:00 am to 4:30
pm with lunch breaks
at noon. Full details of
daily schedules will be
provided on request.
LOCATION: ATRONA Test Labs Training Center at 5271 Zenith Parkway, Loves Park, IL
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WORKSHOP/SEMINAR ATTENDEES:
Text Books, Training Materials, Hands on training with example parts, Lunches,
Snacks, One on one questions and answers with the instructor.